These colorful hydrants in Downtown Visalia on Main Street between Hall and Santa Fe Street were recently repainted with creative designs by local artists. Adding to the unique beauty of Visalia’s central business district, these hydrants will attract people to your business. A sponsorship plaque telling about your business will be installed next to a hydrant and remain in place until October 2025.
• Sponsor a Hydrant for $1,000 (four-year sponsorship)
• Checks payable to Arts Visalia a 50l(c)(3) Nonprofit ID# 77-0428527
• Location of your sponsored Hydrant will be picked at random
• Sponsorship form must be filled out to reserve your downtown Public ART Fire Hydrant
• Signage Plaque (6″ x 6″) will be visible for four years by the Fire Hydrant you sponsor
• Logo and sponsor information will be allowed on plaque.