2018 PatriARTic awards dinner
Date and Time TBD
History of the PatriARTic Event
Our PatriARTic event was created in 1998 when committee members were searching for a new way to fundraise for Arts Visalia and honor the people who support us. Lynne Dwelle, a major supporter and current board member of Arts Visalia, came up with the idea for our PatriARTic event, and we decided to hold it near Flag Day.
The PatriARTic event was created to honor the educators, organizations, artists, supporters, and volunteers in our community who support the arts. The event is an informal dinner and awards ceremony which features a barbecue, drinks and desserts.
If you would like to make reservations for this year’s event, you may purchase tickets at the gallery or by calling (559) 739-0905 closer to the event date.
Over the years, we have recognized the contributions of many who have contributed to the arts in our valley. These are people who have given so much, whose talents and generosity enhance our arts community in countless ways.
Our Patrons of the Arts Honorees
- 1998 – G. A. & Frank Gindick and Luci Merritt
- 1999 – Marjorie Dwelle and Sabin Gray
- 2000 – Ray Schlick and Marjorie Brandon
- 2001 – Stan Simpson and John Sundstrom
- 2002 – Glenn Stanton, Duane Scott and Mary Winey
- 2004 – Richard Arenas and Valley Business Bank
- 2006 – Helen Stanton and Luci Merritt
- 2008 – Varian Mace, Arden Fetterhoff, John Garner and Russ Kuhn
- 2010 – Theressa Crowley, Ellen Gorelick and Mark Ahlstrand
- 2012 – Donna Coleman, Joy Harvey and Agnes Heaney
- 2014- Mary Jo Eastes, David Griswold, Francie Levy and Marn Reich
- 2016- John Friedrich, Paulina Leedom, John Vartanian