It’s time again for the Annual Fall Fundraiser Raffle at Arts Visalia Visual Art Center!
We aim to make the arts as accessible as possible to all community members in order to enhance the quality of life. You can support our mission and join the fun by purchasing a raffle ticket this fall.
Description of Raffle Prizes:
- Chill’n in Cabo: A 7-day stay on the waterfront in Cabo San Lucas. Two-bedroom, kitchen, amenities, and a balcony overlooking the ocean. Airfare not included. Donated by Howard and Joan Eisner. Valued at $2,500.
- Drag Queen Bingo: Reserved table at Drag Queen Bingo March 3, 2024, along with two bottles of Pride Visalia Wine. Donated by Noah Deeds. Valued at $400.
- Pacific Treasures Gift Basket: A selection of fall-themed home goods and comforting treats. Donated by Randy and Ann Ranger. Valued at $155.
- Well-Bread Basket: $60 Bread Savage gift card, 2 bottles of wine, and a selection of three books to enjoy. Donated by Bread Savage and Brooke Carman. Valued at $150.
- Visalia Heritage Collection: $50 gift certificate for The Visalia Fox Theater, a copy of Visalia, A Pictorial History, and a $50 gift certificate for House of JuJu. Donated by Visalia Heritage, Inc. Valued at $145.
- Charcuterie Basket: $60 Bread Savage gift card, 1 bottle of Turkovich Petit Verdot-Cabernet Sauvignon blend, along with an assortment of delectable treats. Donated by Bread Savage and Pat Foster. Valued at $140.
- Brunch for 4 at Vintage Press: $140 gift certificate for The Vintage Press Restaurante. Donated by The Vintage Press Restaurante. Valued at $140.
- Just Chill’n Collection: Two bottles of wine–Auteur Pinot Noir and Klinkerbrick Old Vine Zinfandel, 2 wine glasses, 2 linen napkins on a copper tray. Donated by Mary Jo and Rick Eastes. Valued at $130.
- The Elderwood: $100 gift certificate for The Elderwood. Donated by Judy Lawsen. Valued at $100.
- Braised Kitchen: $100 gift certificate for Braised Kitchen in Tulare, CA. Donated by Carla and Dave Calhoun. Valued at $100.
- Vintage Press Restaurante: $100 gift certificate for The Vintage Press Restaurante. Donated by Pro Youth Heart and Brooke Carman. Valued at $100.
- Orchids of Cambodia: Photography by James Bonafé on canvas. Donated by James Bonafé. Valued at $100.
- Savage Fool Basket: $60 gift card for Bread Savage and a bottle of Caymus Suison ‘The Walking Fool’. Donated by Chase & Brooke Darwin, Amy Dwelle, and William Sa. Valued at $95.
How to Purchase:
Purchase your raffle tickets by visiting us in person at 214 E. Oak Ave, Visalia, CA. Wednesday – Saturday, Noon – 5:30 pm. Raffle tickets can also be purchased directly through Board of Directors members.
$25 for one ticket
$100 for six tickets
Ticket purchases are nonrefundable. If purchasing directly from Arts Visalia Visual Arts Center: cash, card, Apple Pay, and check are accepted.
Winners will be drawn on December 1 at 7 pm at Arts Visalia Visual Art Center during the opening reception of our Holiday Gift Show. Need not be present to win, but it is a great opportunity to get some holiday shopping in, support local artists, and possibly win big!
Why you should Support Arts Visalia:
Arts Visalia is a nonprofit visual arts center that provides free monthly art exhibitions showcasing work of local, national, and internationally recognized artists. We also offer arts education to children and adults. Arts Visalia provides full and partial scholarships for children wanting to participate in our art classes. There is also an artisan giftshop on site that features hand crafted work by local artists and makers. Arts Visalia Visual Art Center has been uplifting community members through the arts since 1995 and is aiming to continue to do so with your help.